In 2008, Maistra certified its Environmental Management System in compliance with the ISO 14000 standard implemented in all of the Company’s hotels, campsites, and business functions.
Maistra’s vision is to be everyone’s first choice and a synonym of true hospitality. We define standards of excellence through differentiated products, create an inspirational work environment, and change local communities for the better. That is our mission!
We conduct our business guided by the values that reflect our mission and vision, which make Maistra recognisable and different from the competition.
The Board of Maistra d.d. therefore defined the environmental protection policy which:
- suits the nature, scope and intensity of the impact its activities and services have on the environment
- comprises clearly expressed dedication to constant improvement and pollution prevention
- comprises clearly expressed dedication to achieving compliance with the existing legislation and other
- commitments the company has made in connection with the environmental issue
- represents the keystone of the defining and evaluation of general and individual goals
- is documented, implemented and maintained
- is communicated to all employees and persons working for and on behalf of the organization, and
- is available to the public
See our other policies:
If you have any observations, suggestions or inquiries concerning environmental protection that could help us improve our system, please send them to email@example.com or by post to Maistra d.d. Funkcija upravljanja kvalitetom / Quality Management, Obala V. Nazora 6, Rovinj, Croatia.