Cookies are small text files that our web server places on the web browser of your computer or mobile phone for the purpose of monitoring the selection of individual language variants of the site, as well as when entering parts of the site that require a username or password. Any reference to or mention of cookies in this Privacy Notice includes other types of automated access or storage of information on your device. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or install viruses on your computer. Some cookies set by our web server are automatically deleted from your computer at the end of the session, i.e. the moment you leave our website.
By blocking cookies, you will still be able to view the website, but some of the website functionalities will not be available to you.
In order for the site to function quickly, securely and correctly, it collects mandatory cookies that cannot be turned off. They are usually set up as a response to your actions such as: privacy settings, login or filling out forms.
Types of cookies:
- Technical cookies – required cookies
(always active) – essential for the functioning of the website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set in response to your actions that include a request for services, such as cookie settings, login, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block these cookies or send a warning about them, but in that case some parts of the website will not work. Those cookies don’t store any information that might identify you.
- Functional cookies
(may be disabled) – enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalized experience. They can be set up by us or third-party service providers whose services have been added to our websites. If you don’t enable these cookies, some of these functions might not work properly.
- Statistics cookies
(may be disabled) – enable recording visits and traffic sources for the purpose of measuring and improving the efficiency of the website. If you don’t enable those cookies, we won’t know when you visited our website and we won’t be able to track its effectiveness. They do not store your personal data directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device.
- Marketing cookies
(may be disabled) – used to track users through websites and display targeted ads. They are used to monitor the success of marketing communication and advertising. They collect data about the behavior and navigation through the site in order to customize targeted ads. If you do not enable these cookies, you will encounter less targeted advertising.
- Necessary information about the functioning of the site. Data about logins or access to websites, as well as use of services, in order to apply security measures or adjust the website to the settings on your device (language, operating system, etc.). These data collection systems allow you to access your personal account on the website.
- Analytical data on site usage. We use them to generate statistics about the number of views of the website, and the use of its various parts (pages visited, content viewed, the user’s use of the site), which help us improve the content on the website, and the quality of our services.
- Marketing data. We use them to analyze website usage and the ads displayed on the website, so that we can offer you ads that match your interests on our website or our partners’ websites. These data collection systems specifically allow us to (i) count and identify the ads displayed, (ii) count the users who clicked on each of those ads, and (iii) in such cases, monitor the behavior of those users on the websites to which the ads lead.
We may also share with our partners some of the data collected through the data collection system to enable them to conduct research on visitor behavior.
You can disable cookies by activating a setting in your browser that allows you to refuse to set all or certain cookies. By blocking cookies, you will still be able to browse our pages, but certain functionalities will be limited.
To learn more about cookies, including how to see and manage set cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To turn off Google Analytics tracking on all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use Google Analytics. We use the option only with your consent, and you can manage user options in the cookie browser.
Change of settings
You can review or change settings related to data collection systems at any time. In your web browser settings, you can choose whether you sometimes or permanently want to accept or reject data collection systems. Please note that these settings may affect the operation of your web browser and your use of services on the website, which require the use of a data collection system.
Manage your own settings on these websites, depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/hr-hR/windows-vista/B…
- Safari™: http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/safari/
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=…
- Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/hr/kb/Uključivanje%20i%…
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.htm…
We use Sojern for advertising and providing ads to change the target audience. For more information on the use of personal data, click on the following link: www.sojern.com