1. Where can I find the accommodation prices?
After you select a hotel/resort you are interested in and the dates of your stay in online booking, click the Check button.
2. Are the prices expresses per room or per person?
The prices of hotel suites and rooms in hotels and tourist resorts are quoted per accommodation unit, with the inclusion of bed and breakfast. The prices for apartments in tourist resorts are quoted as daily rent per unit. Studios in tourist resorts can be reserved with the rental service or as a room.
3. Your booking offers several types of prices. What is the difference?
Online booking offers several price lists depending on the duration of stay, time of booking and it also provides special offers, subject to availability.
4. What charges are included in the price?
VAT and sojourn tax are included in the accommodation price.
5. How can I book accommodation online?
The online reservation process is very simple. Via online booking you can choose the destination, property and date when you wish to arrive and follow the further instructions which the system offers you. Your arrival is guaranteed by credit card or by paying the required deposit via bank transfer according to the instructions of the reservation. Before issuing the reservation confirmation the system requires that you confirm your acceptance of the general business conditions.
6. When will the amount be charged to my credit card?
If advance payment by credit card is required, the amount is charged at booking.
7. My card is valid. Why does online booking reject my card?
We accept the following credit cards for online booking: Visa, American Express and MasterCard. Payment by debit cards is not available.
8. How can I book several rooms?
You can book no more than 2 rooms per reservation. If you would like to book more than 2 rooms, you should repeat the booking process or call us on +385 52 800 250.
9. How can I change or cancel my reservation?
If you would like to change or cancel the existing reservation, you can do it online or by calling the number of a certain facility or by sending an e-mail to the facility.
10. Do I have to pay if I cancel my reservation?
Reservation cancellation up to 2 days before arrival is free. If you cancel a reservation 2 days or less before arrival, you will pay cancellation fees in the amount of one night’s stay in the reserved type of accommodation unit.
11. How will I know by reservation has been confirmed?
If you guarantee your reservation with a credit card, then your reservation is confirmed instantly. If you have chosen to pay via bank transfer, your reservation is held until the funds arrive in Maistra’s account. In both cases your reservation confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address.
12. We are traveling with children. How can I get a baby bed?
Children’s cots are available in all hotels and tourist resorts. In the hotels children’s cots are free of charge, whilst in tourist resorts there is a surcharge of 5 € per day. If a children’s cot is needed, it can be reserved online or at the reception upon arrival.
13. Which facilities would you recommend for disabled persons?
Hotel Monte Mulini, Island Hotel Istra, Hotel Lone and Amarin Resort.
14. We are traveling with a pet. How can I book and what is the price?
A stay with a pet may be booked by telephone or e-mail only in the facilities providing such option in the description on the website.
In Hotel Monte Mulini and Hotel Lone, the minimum rate for a pet is 90€ for 3 days and 30€ per pet for each subsequent day.
In the resorts, the minimum rate for a pet is 70€ for 7 days and 10€ per pet for each subsequent day.
15. When can I enter my room on arrival day and when do I have to vacate it on departure day?
When can I enter my room on arrival day and when do I have to vacate it on departure day?
In the hotels, the room is ready for use from 1 p.m. on arrival day (apart from the Hotel Lone and Hotel Valdaliso from 3 pm). On departure day, the guest needs to vacate the room and leave the key at the reception by 11 a.m. (apart from the Hotel Valdaliso until 10 am).
In the resorts, the room/apartment is ready for use from 3 p.m. on arrival day. On departure day, the guest needs to vacate the room/apartment and leave the key ate the reception by 10 a.m.
16. Where is guest healthcare provided?
Guests of the hotels and resorts in Rovinj are referred to the Rovinj Town Clinic in the town centre. Guests in Vrsar are referred to the Tourist Clinic at the entrance to Koversada Naturist Park.
17. In which facilities can I use the Internet?
Internet access is available in all hotels and resorts. Internet access is wireless in most of the hotels, while the resorts mostly offer high local speed Internet. Each facility has an internet point.
18. How can I reach Hotel Istra and Otok Wellness, Hotel Katarina and Hotel Adriatic by car?
For detailed information about the parking arrangements at arrival in these hotel, please visit the Rovinj Coastline page within our Interactive Map.
19. Is the boat transport to Hotel Istra and Hotel Katarina free of charge?
The boat transport to Hotel Istra and Hotel Katarina is included in the price for hotel guests. Wellness users have free transport subject to presentation of wellness service bills (when returning).