1. Where can I find the accommodation prices?
After you select Book now in the upper right corner, as well as the hotel or resort you are interested in and the dates of your stay, click the Check availability button.
2. Are the prices expresses per room or per person?
The prices are expressed by accommodation unit. Depending on the accommodation facility, the price might include breakfast, half-bord or daily rental without meals.
3. Your booking offers several types of prices. What is the difference?
The online booking system offers several price lists depending on the duration of stay, time of booking and it also provides special offers, subject to availability.
4. What charges are included in the price?
VAT and sojourn tax are included in the accommodation price.
5. How can I book accommodation online?
The online reservation process is very simple. You can choose the property and date of your stay and follow the further instructions which the system offers you. Your arrival is guaranteed by credit card or by paying the required deposit as laid down in the general terms and conditions of the chosen price list. Before issuing the reservation confirmation the system requires that you confirm your acceptance of the general business conditions.
6. When will the amount be charged to my credit card?
If advance payment by credit card is required, the amount is charged at booking. If no advance payment is required, the credit card information serve as the booking guarantee. The accommodation facility reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card.
7. My card is valid. Why does online booking reject my card?
We accept the following credit cards for online booking: Visa, American Express, Diners and MasterCard. Debit cards cannot be used as guarantee.
8. How can I book several rooms?
There are restrictions, depending on the facility, with regard to the maximum number of accommodation unit per booking.
If you would like to book several rooms, you should repeat the booking process or call the booking centre on +385 52 800 250 or send an e-mail to [email protected].
9. How can I change or cancel my reservation?
If you would like to change or cancel the existing reservation, you can do it online or by calling the booking centre at +385 52 800 250 or sending an e-mail to [email protected].
10. Do I have to pay if I cancel my reservation?
The booking cancellation terms can be found in the general terms and conditions of each price list. Please read the general terms and conditions carefully before you confirm your booking.
11. How will I know by reservation has been confirmed?
If you guarantee your reservation with a credit card, then your reservation is confirmed instantly. If you have chosen to pay via bank transfer, your reservation is held until the payment is made to Maistra’s account. In both cases your reservation confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address.
12. We are traveling with children. How can I get a baby bed?
Children’s cots are available in all hotels and resorts. When booking, during the second step, it is enough to select a children's cot among additional charges. Furthermore, a children's cot may also be requested directly at the facility upon arrival. The use of a children's cot is included in the price of the accommodation.
13. Which facilities would you recommend for disabled persons?
The Monte Mulini Hotel, Island Hotel Istra, Lone Hotel, Family Hotel Amarin and Amarin Resort have accommodation units adapted for persons with disabilities.
14. We are traveling with a pet. How can I book and what is the price?
A stay with a pet may be booked online, by telephone or e-mail only in the facilities that accept pet.
At the Monte Mulini and Lone hotels, the additional charge for pets is EUR 30.00 per day per pet. The charge for pets at tourist resorts is EUR 10.00 per day per pet.
15. When can I enter my room on arrival day and when do I have to vacate it on departure day?
The check-in and check-out times depend on the chosen accommodation facility. The exact check-in and check-out times are listed in the general terms and conditions.
16. Where is guest healthcare provided?
Guests of the hotels and resorts in Rovinj are referred to the Rovinj Town Clinic in the town centre. Guests in Vrsar are referred to the Tourist Clinic at the entrance to Koversada Naturist Park. Each facility has an internet point..
17. In which facilities can I use the Internet?
Internet access is available in all hotels and resorts. WiFi or wired Internet access is provided. Some properties have partial WiFi coverage.
18. How can I reach Hotel Istra and Otok Wellness, Hotel Katarina and Hotel Adriatic by car?
For detailed information about the parking arrangements at arrival at those hotel, please visit the website of the hotel concerned.
19. Is the boat transport to Hotel Istra and Hotel Katarina free of charge?
The boat transport to Hotel Istra and Hotel Katarina is included in the price of stay. Wellness users and guests of the Lanterna restaurant have free transport subject to presentation of bills (when returning).