Beaches & Pools
The two-kilometre long beach offers a choice of rocky and pebbled areas, as well as stone plateaus, for a relaxed day by the sea. The campsite features two outdoor freshwater pools and a spray park with three pools and a water playground for a guaranteed experience of unforgettable family fun.
The natural beach is two kilometres long, offering something for everyone. Spend the day in the shade or in the sun, at the pebbly beach, the rocks or the stone plateaus.
- 2 km long beach (rocks, stone, paved, pebble beach)
- Children’s beach
- Dog beach
- The beach bears the international Blue Flag, a mark of the high level of quality of service and amenities, clean sea and shore, and a safe and well-maintained beach
- Showers on the beach
Guests at the campsite can use the Polari large outdoor freshwater swimming pool with sea views and sunloungers and parasols for hire.
- Open seasonally
- Size: 1,450 sq. m
- Depth: 1.30 m
- Sunloungers and parasols for hire
Right next to the large outdoor pool, there is a small freshwater children’s pool where little ones can enjoy various fun activities.
- Depth: 0.45 m
New and attractive spray park 600 sq. metres in size featuring three pools and a water playground offers great family fun. You’re surrounded by stunning nature even while having a blast. The park is situated in an old olive grove halfway between the beach and the pool with sea views.
- Children’s pool – size: 100 sq. m, depth: 0.3 m
- Pool for non-swimmers – size: 100 sq. m, depth: 1.3 m
- Diving pool – size: 100 sq. m, depth: 3.4 m
- Sunloungers and parasols for hire on the sun deck