Beaches & pools
The two-kilometre-long beach offers a choice of rocky and pebbled areas, as well as stone plateaus, for a relaxed day by the sea. The campsite features two outdoor freshwater pools and a spray park with three pools and a water playground for guaranteed unforgettable family fun.
The natural beach is two kilometres long, offering something for everyone. Spend the day in the shade or in the sun, on a pebbly beach, the rocks or the stone plateaus.
- 2-km-long beach (rocks, stone, paved, pebble beach)
- Children’s beach
- Dog beach
- The beach has the international Blue Flag, a mark of the high level of service and amenities, clean sea and shore, and a safe and well-maintained beach
- Showers on the beach
Guests at the campsite can use the Polari large outdoor freshwater swimming pool with sea views and sunloungers and parasols for hire.
- Open seasonally
- Size: 1,450 sq. m
- Depth: 1.30 m
- Sunloungers and parasols for hire
Right next to the large outdoor pool, there is a small freshwater children’s pool where little ones can enjoy various fun activities.
- Depth: 0.45 m
The new and attractive spray park, 600 sq. metres in size, featuring three pools and a water playground, offers great family fun. You’re surrounded by stunning nature even while having a blast. The park is situated in an old olive grove halfway between the beach and pool with sea views.
- Children’s pool – size: 100 sq. m, depth: 0.3 m
- Pool for non-swimmers – size: 100 sq. m, depth: 1.3 m
- Diving pool – size: 100 sq. m, depth: 3.4 m
- Sunloungers and parasols for hire on the sun deck