Beaches & pools
Use every day of your holiday to relax at the natural pebble and rocky beaches, which have ample shade, as well as sun loungers and parasols for hire. The outdoor freshwater swimming pools are also a great source of fun and relaxation.
The campsite includes a large natural beach that caters to all tastes. With pebbly and rocky areas, you’ll find the perfect spot whether you prefer sunbathing or natural shade. Sunloungers and parasols are available for hire, for ultimate relaxation.
- Pebble, rocky beach
- Natural shade
- Dog beach
- The beach was awarded the international Blue Flag, which signifies high-quality services and amenities, clean sea and shore, and a safe and well-maintained beach
- Sunloungers and parasols at an extra charge
The spacious outdoor freshwater swimming pool is always a great choice, whether for fun in the water or lounging in the sun.
- Open seasonally
- Size: 550 sq. m
- Depth: 1.35 m
- Sun loungers and parasols at an extra charge
The children’s pool is adjacent to the pool for adults, so you can spend more time having fun with your little ones.
- Size: 250 sq. m
- Depth: 0.45 m
The new and attractive Spray Park is the perfect place for fun for all age groups. Aside from the children’s pool, there’s also a diving pool, as well as a large water playground for both small children and teens.
- Children’s pool – size: 100 sq. m, depth: 0.3 m
- Diving pool – size: 100 sq. m, depth: 3.4 m
- Water playground for teens (320 sq. m) and children (90 sq. m)