Sports & entertainment
A pleasant walk away from the town of Rovinj and located at the entrance to the Golden Cape forest park, the Grand Park is a great starting point for sightseeing or endlessly enjoying the sun, sea, and activities in the fresh air.
Kids’ Club is open every day from 15 June to 15 September, with a whole-day programme. For the rest of the year, it is available with a limited programme or upon request.
The programme includes creative workshops, face painting, interactive and educational games, Croatian language classes, themed days, cartoon nights, magic shows, mini disco, bingo and quizzes, treasure hunts and a gaming zone with PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo consoles.
The club is open for children from four to twelve years old. Children under four are welcome if accompanied by parents.
Entertainment and sport facilities
- 8 outdoor tennis courts (900 m from the hotel)
- 4 indoor tennis courts (900 m from the hotel)
- Electric bikes for hire
- Kayaks and paddleboards
- Jogging path
- Extensive recreational programme
- Kids’ Club on the ground floor (93 sq. m)
- Shopping promenade with 13 stores, including a hair salon
- Limousine service
- Yacht service
- Fitness consultation and personal training sessions
- Bowling alley / 9-pin bowling (900 m from the hotel)
- SUP (stand-up paddleboard)