Enjoy a unique relaxation experience at a hotel in a secluded bay with sandy beaches 10 kilometres from Dubrovnik
Enjoy beaches, swimming pools, and wellness in a quiet bay, as well as gourmet experiences in the hotel’s restaurants and bar with panoramic views.
- Hotel located about 10 kilometres from Dubrovnik
- Sandy beaches and outdoor pools
- Wellness, saunas and gym
Situated in a one-of-a-kind location in a quiet bay in the small town of Mlini, only 10 kilometres from Dubrovnik, the Hotel Astarea offers everything you need for a relaxing holiday. All rooms have sea views or views of Mediterranean vegetation. Two outdoor pools are located next to the pebbly beach, and guests are free to use the wellness centre and gym. Enjoy panoramic views from the restaurant and activities at the hotel and in the surrounding area.
Services & amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Restaurants & Bars
- Outdoor Pool
- Conference centre
- Excursions and team building in Dubrovnik and surrounding area
- Sports Facilities
- Car hire services
- Transfers to and from the airport, at an additional fee
- Pets are not allowed
- Wellness & Spa
From excellent restaurants and bars, modern rooms and numerous amenities to unique destinations. Explore now!
With gratitude from your first stay
As a member of the MaiStar Rewards Club, you enjoy exclusive benefits across our extraordinary portfolio of brands.
- Up to 20% discount for bookings at maistra.com
- Collect points and redeem exclusive rewards
- Exclusive members-only offers
- Your online account – everything in one place
Find out the most important information for planning your arrival. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
Hotel AstareaŠetalište Marka Marojice 40, 20207 Mlini, Croatia
- Sea 50 m (54 yd)
- Beach 50 m (54 yd)
- Town centre 150 m (164 yd)
- Harbour 150 m (164 yd)
- Bus terminal 300 m (328 yd)
- Store 1.5 km (1 mi)
- Post office 2 km (1.2 mi)
- Airport 11 km (6.8 mi)
Vienna1 h 30 min
London2 h 45 min
Paris2 h 25 min
Rome1 h 10 min
Frankfurt1 h 40 min