Sports & Entertainment
Located at the entrance of the century-old forest park, near the centre of Rovinj, the Lone design hotel is your starting point for sightseeing, exciting happenings and outdoor activities. Fitness, tennis or cycling are just some of the free time activities offered at Hotel Lone in Rovinj.
- Evening programmes for children (Mini Disco, Magic Show, Clown Show, Cartoon Screenings)
- Creative workshops
- Croatian language course
- Nordic walking and nature trail walks in Golden Cape forest park
- Sports and recreational activities (zumba, trampoline and stepper workouts, high-intensity interval training, etc.)
- Evening programme with live music
- Children's swimming school, football school, and little mermaid school (July and August)
- Guided cycling and kayak tours
- Yoga, SUP Yoga, and Pilates classes
- An elaborate daily children's program with STEM workshops, creative workshops, and Real Life Rocket League
- Kids' zone with gaming consoles (PlayStation 5, Microsoft Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch)
From 15 June to 15 September, you and your children can take part in numerous fun activities organised by the animation team. From 1 January to 15 June and from 15 September to 31 December, the times of availability of the activities and animation team are reduced, and on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays we have a Game room available with Xbox and Switch consoles and gaming on the PlayStation 5. Mini Club for children of ages 4–12 is open every day for three hours in the morning and three hours in the afternoon. Children under the age of 4 are also welcome accompanied by their parents.