Sports & entertainment
Located at the entrance to the centuries-old forest park, near the centre of Rovinj, the design Hotel Lone is your starting point for sightseeing, exciting happenings and outdoor activities. Fitness, tennis and cycling are just some of the free-time activities offered at the Hotel Lone in Rovinj.
- Evening programmes for children (mini disco, magic show, clown show, cartoon screenings)
- Creative workshops
- Croatian language course
- Nordic walking and nature trail walks in Golden Cape forest park
- Sports and recreational activities (Zumba, trampoline and stepper workouts, high-intensity interval training, etc.)
- Evening programme with live music
- Children's swimming school, football school, and little mermaid school (July and August)
- Guided cycling and kayak tours
- Yoga, SUP yoga, and Pilates classes
- An elaborate daily children's programme with STEM workshops, creative workshops, and Real Life Rocket League
- Kids' zone with gaming consoles (PlayStation 5, Microsoft Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch)
From 15 June to 15 September, you and your children can take part in numerous fun activities organised by the entertainment team. From 1 January to 15 June, and from 15 September to 31 December, the availability of the activities and entertainment team is reduced. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, we have a games room available with Xbox and Switch consoles and gaming on PlayStation 5. The Mini Club for children aged 4–12 is open every day for three hours in the morning and three hours in the afternoon. Children under the age of 4 are also welcome if accompanied by their parents.