Sports & entertainment
Located at the entrance to the centuries-old forest park, near the centre of Rovinj, the design Hotel Lone is your starting point for sightseeing, exciting happenings and outdoor activities. Fitness, tennis and cycling are just some of the free-time activities offered at the Hotel Lone in Rovinj.
Join us on an adventure in magical Istria, a region with a rich history and more culinary delights than you can imagine. Our unique experiences will take you on an exciting journey through its history and the breadth of its land.
- A private dinner at the impressive Pula Arena
- A charming sunset and a private dinner on a romantic island
- A unique opportunity to experience wine on the roof of Kozlović Winery
- A VIP balloon ride above Istria
Don’t miss out on an incredible sunset as you watch dolphins at play on a private speedboat cruise around the Rovinj archipelago, accompanied by a professional skipper and with a glass of champagne in your hand. Visit our vineyards, olive grooves and truffle-rich forests, and explore the abundance of flavours and aromas of Istrian cuisine.
Hotel Lone is the perfect place for all sports enthusiasts and even professional athletes. A myriad of opportunities to relax and be active await you here. Our gym at the hotel’s Wellness&Spa Centre boasts top-notch training equipment, allowing you to maintain your exercise routine even on holiday.
If you prefer playing tennis, our tennis centre has eight completely refurbished outdoor courts and four indoor courts conveniently located just 800 metres from the hotel. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned player, you can learn to play tennis or keep up with your practice at our tennis school or with private sessions. To book a tennis court, please contact the Concierge.
Rovinj is a place of magical nature and special charm, perfect for anyone who loves to spend time outdoors. The abundance of trails along the coast and in the countryside makes it an ideal place for jogging and cycling. But no place is better for joggers and cyclists than the dense forests and gravel trails of the century-old protected Golden Cape Forest Park. In fact, the whole area around Rovinj offers many cycling trails that wind through forests, vineyards, and olive grooves. And the best part is that the use of bicycles for hotel guests is complimentary.
Find your favourite amongst the mountain trails, family and recreational trails, or road trails, each of them offering its own flair and story. We have prepared GPS logs and detailed descriptions for each of them to guide you in discovering new adventures.
- Evening programmes for children (mini disco, magic show, clown show, cartoon screenings)
- Creative workshops
- Croatian language course
- Nordic walking and nature trail walks in Golden Cape forest park
- Sports and recreational activities (Zumba, trampoline and stepper workouts, high-intensity interval training, etc.)
- Evening programme with live music
- Children's swimming school, football school, and little mermaid school (July and August)
- Guided cycling and kayak tours
- Yoga, SUP yoga, and Pilates classes
- An elaborate daily children's programme with STEM workshops, creative workshops, and Real Life Rocket League
- Game lounge with gaming consoles (PlayStation 5, Microsoft Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch)
From 15 June to 15 September, you and your children can take part in numerous fun activities organised by the entertainment team. From 1 January to 15 June, and from 15 September to 31 December, the availability of the activities and entertainment team is reduced. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, we have a Game lounge available with Xbox and Switch consoles and gaming on PlayStation 5. The Mini Club for children aged 4–12 is open every day for three hours in the morning and three hours in the afternoon. Children under the age of 4 are also welcome if accompanied by their parents.