Rooms & Suites
All 248 well-appointed rooms have balconies with sea views or views of the Golden Cape Forest Park on which you can savour your morning ritual.Sixteen rooms also have a private outdoor plunge pool to keep you fresh any time during long summer day.
A luxury suite, with an area of 129 sq. m, is the largest suite at this property, offering views of the sea, Lone Bay and the forest park. The suite features a spacious terrace with an outdoor massage tub and a lounge and sunbathing area. It consists of two bedrooms with individual bathrooms, a dining room and a living room.
All rooms and suites are equipped with
- Balcony in all rooms and suites
- Air conditioning
- All rooms are non-smoking; smoking is allowed on the balcony or terrace
- Baby cot, available on request (included in the price of accommodation)
- Bathtub and walk-in shower with tropical rain effect
- Carpeted floors
- Coffee or espresso machine (available only in the suites or Grand and Deluxe Plunge Pool rooms)
- Direct phone line
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD SAT TV with a cinema screen
- Makeup mirror
- Pets allowed (surcharge applies)
- Rooms for persons with special needs are available
- SOS alarm
- Room service is available 24/7.
- Pets are welcome at the hotel. You and your pet are welcome at the Lobby Bar and ground floor terraces, but your pet must be on a lead or in a pet travel box. Access to the wellness centre, pools and restaurants is not permitted. The hotel reserves the right to charge for any damage caused by a pet. Upon arrival, your pet will receive special in-room amenities.