From an ideal position on top of a hill in a grove of stone pine trees, enjoy a unique view of Vrsar and the islands.
Bike hotel with a multitude of bike trails in the area; your active holiday is guaranteed with trekking, tennis, diving, swimming, and other sports.
- Restaurants adapted to cyclists.
- Wellness centre with gym and massage room.
- Lobby piano bar overlooking Vrsar.
Located on top of a hill in a grove of stone pine trees after which it is named, Pineta Hotel offers a unique view of the old town of Vrsar, the Adriatic Sea, and the surrounding islands. With numerous bike trails in the area, the hotel is well equipped for cyclists. Fans of active holidays can also enjoy trekking, tennis, diving, swimming, and other sports in the area. In parallel with your active holiday, take a break in the intimate atmosphere of the Wellness & Spa centre.
Services & Amenities
- Air conditioning in all rooms and suites
- Beach and swimming pool
- Business Centre & Conference Rooms
- Free Parking
- Pets are not allowed
- Special services and offers for divers
- Sports Facilities
- Wellness & Spa
- Bike Friendly
With gratitude, from your first stay
As a member of MaiStar Rewards Club, you enjoy exclusive benefits across our extraordinary portfolio of brands.
- Up to 20% discount for bookings at maistra.com
- Collect points and redeem exclusive rewards
- Exclusive members-only offers
- Your online account – everything in one place
Find out the most important information for planning your arrival, and for all other questions, contact us at any time.
Hotel PinetaPineta 1, 52450 Vrsar, Croatia
- Sea 100 m (109 yd)
- Beach 100 m (109 yd)
- Town centre 200 m (218 yd)
- Harbour 200 m (218 yd)
- Bus terminal 300 m (328 yd)
- Store 200 m (218 yd)
- Post office 300 m (328 yd)
- Railway station 54 km (33 mi)
- Sports Airport Vrsar 5 km (3 mi)
Rijeka1 h 50 min
Zagreb3 h 10 min
Trieste1 h 25 min
Venice2 h 45 min
Ljubljana2 h 05 min
We are proud to have won awards that are a recognition of excellence and our long-standing commitment to our guests.