Sports & Entertainment
In addition to cycling and hiking trails, try the various water sports. Learn to dive, or rent a boat or kayak. You can play tennis, miniature golf, or bocce at the nearby Petalon Sports Centre, not to mention football, basketball, and volleyball. Use of the courts in the centre is available at a surcharge.
Sports & Recreation
Amenities for Children
Pineta is a hotel for cyclists, fully equipped for everything that cyclists need. For active holiday enthusiasts, there are various sports courts at the nearby Petalon Sports Centre, and water sports are available at the nearby Belvedere Resort.
Our youngest guests are sure to find the entertainment that suits them, from the kids’ club to the evening programme. Adults can indulge in hobby workshops, sports activities, evening programmes and outdoor parties.
The air-conditioned gym has a large number of machines for fitness buffs and those looking to be inspired to start exercising regularly. Use of the gym is included in the price for hotel guests.
Children can enjoy a variety of games on their own playground next to the Mini Club.
- Outdoor children’s playground
- The multipurpose hall located next to Hotel Pineta’s indoor pool is used for table tennis, billiards, or aerobics.
Entertainment and Sports Facilities
- Regular and electric bike hire
- Fitness studio
- Water sports (pedal boats, beach canoes, kayaks, canoes)
- Boat rental (licence required)
- Sports courts are located within the Porto Sole sports centre (tennis, table tennis, miniature golf, bocce, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, football)
- Mini Club (for children 4 to 11 years of age)
- Evening programme for children (mini disco, mini cabaret, animated film evenings, talent show)
- Hobby workshops
- Nordic walking
- Hiking nature trails
- Sports activities as part of entertainment programmes (sports competitions, Zumba, aerobics, aqua aerobics, etc.)
- Varied evening entertainment programme with themed evenings and live music
- City tour