Sports & Entertainment
In addition to cycling and hiking trails, try the various water sports. Learn to dive, or rent a boat or kayak. You can play tennis, miniature golf, or bocce at the nearby Petalon Sports Centre, not to mention football, basketball, and volleyball. Use of the courts in the centre is available at a surcharge.
Children can enjoy a variety of games on their own playground next to the Mini Club.
- Outdoor children’s playground
- The multipurpose hall located next to Hotel Pineta’s indoor pool is used for table tennis, billiards, or aerobics.
Entertainment and Sports Facilities
- Regular and electric bike hire
- Fitness studio
- Water sports (pedal boats, beach canoes, kayaks, canoes)
- Boat rental (licence required)
- Sports courts are located within the Porto Sole sports centre (tennis, table tennis, miniature golf, bocce, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, football)
- Mini Club (for children 4 to 11 years of age)
- Evening programme for children (mini disco, mini cabaret, animated film evenings, talent show)
- Hobby workshops
- Nordic walking
- Hiking nature trails
- Sports activities as part of entertainment programmes (sports competitions, Zumba, aerobics, aqua aerobics, etc.)
- Varied evening entertainment programme with themed evenings and live music
- City tour