Sports & Entertainment
The sea view alone is enough of an invitation for an adventure with a kayak or stand-up paddleboard. Evening entertainment is organised for both children and adults.
Beach volleyball is always fun on holiday, as is miniature golf. If you want to have fun with activities at sea, choose one of the available water sports or hire a SUP or kayak and head out to experience some of the most beautiful sunsets.
- Beach volleyball
- Nordic walking
- Miniature golf
- Water sports (pedal boats, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards)
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Speedboat hire with skipper (at the sports centre of the nearby hotel Istra)
- Diving school (at the sports centre of the nearby hotel Istra)
- Windsurfing school (at the sports centre of the nearby hotel Istra)
You shouldn’t spend too much of your holiday making plans, but it’s good to keep in mind that there is a fun evening programme both for children and adults. In addition to live music during the summer evenings, there are a number of sports activities to keep you occupied during the day.
- Mini club (4–12 years)
- Mini disco
- Evening programmes for adults
- Evening programme for children (cartoon evening, talent show, mini disco, mini cabaret)
- Hobby workshops
- Entertainment programme includes sports activities (sports competitions, aerobics, aqua aerobics, Zumba, aqua Zumba)
- Yoga, Pilates
- City tour (upon request)
- Live music
*Entertainment activities are available daily from 15 June to 15 September.