Sports & entertainment
Amarin is known for its wide selection of sports and recreational programmes. Come by and enjoy yourself, play tennis, sail, or cycle!
At the Amarin, sports and entertainment activities are available throughout the day during the main season. Challenge family members and friends to a beach volleyball match or some other sport. If you haven’t already, try bocce or some of the heart-racing water sports like sailing or windsurfing.
- Beach volleyball court
- Six clay and two colour-set hard tennis courts
- Tennis school
- Multipurpose court (for basketball, volleyball, five-a-side football, and handball)
- Bocce court
- Table tennis
- Bicycle hire
- Water sports (pedal boat, kayak, canoe and beach kayak hire)
- Sports equipment hire
- Rent a SUP / SUP tours / SUP yoga-Pilates
- Banana and doughnut rubber boat rides at sea
- Jet ski hire
At the Amarin, fun activities for children last all day, and just when they think they’ve explored everything, show them miniature golf and the trampoline.
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Miniature golf
A holiday would not be a holiday without activities, entertainment and experiences, regardless of age. While the youngest have fun in the mini and teen club, disco or mini cabaret, adults can choose between hobby workshops and sports activities.
- Mini club (4–11 years)
- Teen club (12–18 years)
- Evening programme for children (mini disco, mini cabaret, cartoon evening, etc.)
- Programme of sports activities as part of the entertainment package (for adults)
- Evening entertainment with live music and various shows (dance, illusionist performances, etc.)
* Entertainment activities during July and August are available daily. The programme is reduced during the pre-season and post-season.