Notice on filing a written consumer complaint
In accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act and Article 10 of the Hospitality and Catering Industry Act, MAISTRA d.d., Rovinj, Obala Vladimira Nazora 6, OIB (PIN): 25190869349 and HUP-ZAGREB d.d., Zagreb, Trg Krešimira Ćosića 9, OIB (PIN): 66859264899 (hereinafter: We) as retailers hospitality companies offering accommodation and other hospitality services through this website, inform you of the method of filing a written complaint about the provided service or purchased items.
You can file a written complaint:
- in our business premises (in all destinations),
- by post to the address MAISTRA d.d., Rovinj, Obala Vladimira Nazora 6, 52210 Rovinj, Croatia (for Rovinj and Vrsar) or HUP-ZAGREB d.d., Zagreb, Trg Krešimira Ćosića 9, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia (for Zagreb and Dubrovnik) and
- by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org (for all destinations).
Please include the following information in the written complaint:
- your name and surname,
- e-mail or postal address where you wish to receive the acknowledgement of complaint receipt and response to the complaint,
- complaint content (describe the circumstances leading up to the complaint and the date of its occurrence, name the hotel, resort or campsite providing you with the service or item in question), and
- the date of drafting the complaint.
We will address your complaint within a statutory period of 15 days from the date of receipt by sending a response to the postal or e-mail address you indicated in the complaint or to the address from which the complaint was sent.